1. Does the average citizen need to be directly involved in order for a grassroots party to be effective?
2. Do you believe the average citizen currently has a significant enough understanding of the US and State Constitutions and how local government operate to be effective in a grassroots party?
3. The most important person in a grassroots party is the precinct committeeman. If you were provided training on the committeeman roles and responsibilities, how local government works, and other related topics would you consider being a committeeman in a grassroots party?
4. If you answered 'Yes' to Question 3, how many hours a week on average would you be willing to invest in this role?
5. It takes money to support candidates running for office, and a grassroots party is likely to be self-funded by its members. How much money would you be willing to donate to the grassroots party on an annual basis?